Where to...(from a frugal vegan's point-of-view):
- Stay: Le Marais. This is where all the vegan food and fun is. However, I stayed at a cheap Air BNB in the 13th arrondissement and it was a perfect spot that was pretty close to everything too.
- Eat: Loving Hut. Eat the crepe from Loving Hut! Shop in their little store for some vegan croissants and chocolate sauce so you don't die from walking by the million patisseries you can't eat at..
- Drink: M.O.B. Go to MOB to get a bite to eat, feel like you're in America again with vegan burgers and fries, and grab a beer. Sit outside on the second-story outdoor seating with a view of the Seine.
- Walk: The Seine. Walk along the Seine river from Le Marais to the Eiffel Tower. This is a long, but beautiful walk where you will see the core of Paris.
- Shop: Naturulia. This is a natural grocery store with some interesting food you can cook at home. But of course, don't miss the daily farmers markets that are to die for and have a picnic.
- See/do: Walk, again! Stroll through the 5th, 6th and 7th arrondissments. Walk everywhere and take in the beautiful architecture and lights at night. Check out Sorbonne, shop a little, and grab a bite to eat.
Vegan in Paris blogs